Thursday, May 26, 2011

Paris, Je t'aime!

I
want
to
live
in
PARIS.

just say it- Paris. 


Doesn't it sound lovely? I want to wear skirts that I can twirl around in with heels and a tank top- and walk down the street to a city cafe- order a delicious cup of coffee and relish the atmosphere. I want to sit in the jardin du lux on a blanket and eat a good sandwich while reading a great classic book. I want to  stroll down the street eating icecream and looking in shop windows at things I could never afford. I want to have an orange and white cat that sits and peers out of the window like im in some Audrey Hepburn movie. i love that i can go get the best croissants in the world and then go get the best cheese in the world for under 5 dollars. I want to live in Paris- but only for a short while- maybe just like a vacation- because then- I want to come back to America and the south (obviously)

No comments:

Post a Comment